Clark W. Fridley was born and raised in Clark County, Washington. He received a Juris Doctorate Degree from Pepperdine University, School of Law, Malibu California in 1988. During law school he interned for a summer at the Hawaii State Capitol Legislative Reference Bureau in Honolulu, Hawaii. He also studied International Law in London, England. After graduation from law school, he spent 3 years working for a law firm in Honolulu, Hawaii. In 1992, Mr.Fridley returned to the Vancouver, Washington area and opened a private practice where his main practice area has been and remains felony criminal defense.
Mr. Fridley provides legal defense for clients charged with all levels of felonies including violent crimes, drug crimes and sex offenses as well as Driving While Under the Influence and Domestic Violence cases (Felony and Gross Misdemeanor).
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE TRIAL LAWYER
- MEMBER OF THE WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER OF THE FEDERAL BAR
- PAST PRESIDENT OF THE CLARK COUNTY CRIMINAL DEFENSE BAR
- FORMER MEMBER OF THE CLARK COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT BENCH/BAR COMMITTEE
- OVER 25 YEARS CRIMINAL LAW EXPERIENCE
Clark W Fridley
Attorney at Law
4400 NE 77th Ave., Suite 275
Vancouver, WA. 98662